This is an addendum to the Agreement regarding the inspection at: __________________________________________________.
Thermal imaging (also known as thermography and infrared or IR technology) is an emerging technology that may allow the EveryBuddy's Home Inspection Service, LLC. to show you things about your home that no one can show you using other inspection methods. Thermal imaging produces images of invisible heat energy emitted from objects and systems in the home and allows me to measure it. Thermal imaging may help diagnose the problem rather than merely identify symptoms and can sometimes, but not always, identify and document: electrical faults before they cause a fire; overloaded and undersized circuits; circuit breakers in need of immediate replacement; missing, damaged and/or wet insulation; heat loss and air infiltration in walls, ceilings, floors, windows and doors; water and moisture intrusion that could lead to mold; possible pest infestation; hidden roof leaks (before they cause serious damage); air-conditioner compressor leaks; under-fastening and/or missing framing members; structural defects; broken seals in double-pane windows; energy loss and loss of system efficiency; dangerous flue leaks; damaged and/or malfunctioning radiant heating systems; unknown plumbing leaks; and overheated equipment. The color images produced can then be included in the inspection report to provide supporting documentation. One picture is worth a thousand words.
1. CLIENT requests and authorizes EveryBuddy's Home Inspection Service, LLC. to perform a thermal imaging scan on the structure at __________________________________for the following purposes: ___________________________________. The fee for this additional service will be $_____________, all of which is due prior to delivery of the thermal images.
2. EveryBuddy's Home Inspection Service, LLC.'s liability for any damages allegedly arising out of any aspect of the thermal imaging service shall be limited to the additional amount paid for the thermal imaging scan. CLIENT voluntarily waives any claim for consequential, exemplary or incidental damages to the fullest extent allowed by law.
3. The thermal imaging scan will be limited in scope to the equipment used EveryBuddy's Home Inspection Service, LLC.. The inspection will be a non-invasive and non-destructive examination of the visible and safely and readily accessible portions of the interior and/or exterior of the structure for atypical temperature/thermal variations. NO OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES REGARDING FUTURE USE, HABITABILITY, OPERABILITY, SUITABILITY, OR MERCHANTABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE SUBJECT PROPERTY ARE PROVIDED.
4. Thermal imaging services do NOT include any inspections, examinations, testing or evaluations for harmful, dangerous, or toxic substances or materials or environmental hazards including but not limited to: mold; bio-aerosols; radon; lead; asbestos; non-biological airborne particulates; contaminants; petroleum products; petrochemicals; radioactive materials; electromagnetic radiation; or plant, animal, or insect secretions or excretions. Infrared cameras are not moisture meters but can aid in identifying areas that warrant further investigation. If EveryBuddy's Home Inspection Service, LLC. offers any information or opinions about any of the foregoing, this information shall be deemed to be informational only and supplied as a courtesy to the CLIENT and shall not be deemed to be an amendment to this addendum or the inspection agreement.
5. CLIENT agrees to indemnify and hold harmless EveryBuddy's Home Inspection Service, LLC. , its agents, employees and inspectors for the presence of any harmful, dangerous or toxic substances or materials or environmental hazards, including, but not limited to, those listed in part 4 of this addendum, as well as for any and all damages and liability for any mitigation, construction, or any other costs associated with the presence of any such hazards or substances or materials.
6. If CLIENT desires to obtain information regarding the presence of any harmful, dangerous or toxic substances or materials or environmental hazards including, but not limited to, those listed in part 4 of this addendum, it is solely the responsibility of the CLIENT to contact and engage the services of qualified individuals or companies that specialize in the areas of specific interest or concern.
7. All of the other terms of the Agreement (Inspection Contract) are incorporated herein by reference.
In order to offer you, our client, the most efficient and convenient service, EveryBuddy's Home Inspection Service, LLC. must contract with a third party to securely store certain information online, such as our inspection reports, and the identity of our clients. In signing our Agreement, you give us permission to do so. EveryBuddy's Home Inspection Service, LLC. will not sell your personally identifying information. It is the duty of the third party we contract with to keep your information secure. EveryBuddy's Home Inspection Service, LLC. are not liable for any misuse of that information or their failure to safeguard it. In that event, your sole remedy is against that third party.
Important information for Condominiums/Town homes: You understand that EveryBuddy's Home Inspection Service, LLC. will inspect only your condominium unit. Our inspection will not include any inspection of common areas or other spaces you do not own. We may offer comments concerning our observations of common areas as a courtesy. You agree that any comments concerning common areas, or any lack of comments concerning common areas, shall not give rise to any claim against EveryBuddy's Home Inspection Service, LLC.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this agreement, please do not hesitate to call us at: 303-558-0105.
I have carefully read the foregoing, and I understand, accept and agree with all of the terms and conditions of this addendum.
Follow us on Social Media by clicking on a symbol above or Follow us on the NextDoor App by clicking the following link:
We are located in Brighton, Colorado but we serve all of Colorado.
Inspections further than 50 miles from Brighton, Colorado may require a trip charge.
Inspections more than 120 miles may require a stay charge.
Colorado Front Range & Beyond:
Brighton, Hudson, Ft. Lupton, Thornton, Broomfield, Westminster, Superior, Louisville, Erie, Dacono, Frederick, Firestone, Longmont, Niwot, Boulder, Lyons, Ft. Collins, Loveland, Wellington, Windsor, Greeley, Johnstown, Aurora, Centennial, Englewood, Lakewood, Littleton, Parker, Arvada, Golden, Castle Rock, Larkspur, Berthoud, Campion, Wellington, Eaton, Ault, Kersey, Keenesburg, Wiggins, Ft. Morgan, Estes Park, Nederland, Bennett, Strasburg, Deer Trail, Colorado Springs, Idaho Springs, Central City, Black Hawk, Lucerne, Kelim, Allenspark, Meekerpark, Jamestown, Brush